Hello, my name is Miguel and this week has passed something INCREDIBLE!



last week I was walking through the muntanyeta with some friends, at 8:00 p.m., then we went through a store because we had been very thirsty, we bought the drink $, we went to walk a little bit longer and each one went to his home, when I was entering my house I felt that I forgot something, I checked to see what I was forgetting before entering my house, I had my hat, my wallet but I lacked the phone, I HAD LEFT THE MOBILE IN THAT SHOP !,
It was 9:55 and all the stores closed at 10 so I had to hurry, ran and ran
and found the man from the store that was closing, I told him that he had left
my cell phone in his store and then opened again, there was nothing, then it
was when I realized ... I do not have a cell phone. :3





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog